9.01.2016

Kitchen Dreamin'


All of the rooms in our home have kind of come together easily. I had a good feel for what I wanted and was able to slowly collect the pieces to make it happen. Our kitchen, however, has been a bit more of a challenge. I knew I wanted white walls and white cabinets so a good coat of paint did the trick. The floors and counters are meh. I think I would do white quartz or white concrete if I could change it, but being a rental we are making the floors and countertops work. Honestly I don't really notice them anymore so this space is feeling like a blank slate that I am ready to tackle. The layout is a challenge, and I am still not fully decided on the feel of the space other than really fresh and modern.  Anyway, these are the current photos and pretty things that I am swooning over!

No uppers?! I mean... this is a minimalist dreamland! This kitchen is my current favorite!





Left to Right:  C2B Globe Pendant $249 / All Modern Light Globe $31 / Ikea Maskros $59




Even with lots of the counter space being used, all the similar colors make it feel not feel too cluttery or busy. Again, no uppers, just beautiful open shelving! I love this kitchen! The brass knobs are also a beautiful nod to simplistic mid century modern design. 




Left to Right: Forge Hardware $5 / Emtek $13 / Rejuvenation $45