11.10.2014

Wedding: Asking the Bridesmaids









Wedding planning is starting to feel very real. We have less than 200 days until the wedding, and Jacob and I have been working on assembling our wedding party. I was incredibly excited to ask a few dear friends to be my Bridesmaids. I wanted to make it fun and memorable while giving them some needed information.

I found these great glass bottles and filled them with nail polish, chocolate, and a pretty little necklace. Brown kraft paper is my obsession so I incorporated it in my envelopes and tags. My girls have great personal style so they will be choosing their own dresses for the wedding. I also included color swatches for them to use while shopping, as well as a few photos for inspiration. I can't wait to see all their unique styles come together as we celebrate on the big day!